Friday, September 17, 2010

Best Present EVER

Today I got a package in the mail...actually I got 2!  They were from Mama and Daddy for my birthday!  Although they got to Grahamstown on Monday I didn't actually get them until today.  (It's crazy what all things have to go through in order to be sent to another country.)  Anyways it was very exciting to get lots of "American" snacks as well as the Costa sunglasses that I have been wanting forever! 

I knew that I was getting a package with some snacks and stuff but I had no idea about the sunglasses.  And I absolutely LOVE surprises!  When I opened up the box I was literally jumping up and down screaming out loud!  Good thing no one was at home at the time.  It's amazing the things that I take for granted when I am in America in the comforts of home.  Who would have ever thought that I would be so excited to get a box of snacks and stuff??

My goodies!

If you can't tell that is: pecans, peanuts, cashews, Crasins, Wheat Thins, M & M's (plain and peanut butter), Orbit, Kool-aid, Reece's pieces, Reece's minis, my Aunt Pam's home made granola, Burt's Bees, nail polish, and a brand new pair of Costa sunglasses (UGA croakie from Michael)!  Basically LOTS of amazingness!

Thank you Mama, Daddy, and Michael for my wonderful birthday present!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    I work with Costa Sunglasses and was excited to see your blog posting. What an honor to be in a package full of such great treats...can't beat some Reece's! :) Hope you enjoy your new Costas!
    Best Regards,
    Laurie Fontenot
    laurie@costadelmar.com

    ReplyDelete