Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Home Again (sort of!)

I am finally back to Grahamstown (my temporary home) from my safari across South Africa and it was absolutely AMAZING!  There are really no words to describe all of the wonderful experiences that I had...it was a once in a lifetime kinda thing that's for sure!  I'm not gonna lie, I was ready to sleep in an actual bed and have clean clothes to wear but I am so glad that I went! I start back to school tomorrow morning and I'm actually very excited to see everyone again!

While I was gone I kept a journal of things that happened every day so that I could update everyone once I returned.  The plan is for me to post them on my blog on a daily basis.  It may get a little bit confusing but I will try to keep everything seperate.  Pictures will accompany the blogs for sure!

Happy Birthday to my absolutely wonderful Mama!  I would not be able to be in South Africa having all of these amazing expereiences if it wasn't for her.  I love and miss you very much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment