Saturday, August 21, 2010

Safari here I come!

I am leaving Grahamstown in about an hour to be gone for 2 weeks...on a safari!  Oh my goodness!  It is going to be crazy!  We will be taking a bus to Cape Town tonight and spending all day there tomorrow.  On Monday morning we will begin our tour of the entire country stopping at all of the "touristy" places.  We will be with 9 other tourists and 2 tour guides traveling around on a bus/truck type thing.  And here's the kicker...when we stop at night, we will be sleeping in tents!  I know it's crazy but I'm so excited!  I will not have very much internet access so I will not be able to keep this updated.  I will be keeping a daily written journal and most certainly put it all on here once I return (September 5th)  Wish me luck!

In case you want to know, this is the link to the tour that I will be taking!  You can check out all of the places that I will be visiting and all the things that I will see!
http://www.packagetours.co.za/tours-by-type/camping-overland/132-garden-route-and-lesotho-13-days.html

I'm so excited and cannot wait for this HUGE adventure!  Definitely keep me in your prayers please!  I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Im soooo proud of you Lauren!!! I just read your ENTIRE blog and i love it! you are such an amazing young woman!!! I cant wait to hear how your safari goes!!! tons of love and prayers for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete