Thursday, October 7, 2010

Grade 2 has girls!

I forgot how much I missed having girls in my class!  Today was the first day for me in Grade 2 and it was wonderful!  I am going to be working with Mrs. Fowlds in Grade 2 for the next 5 weeks...with girls!  Since the kids are so young, they haven't split them up yet and I'm really glad.  Although I absolutely loved being with the Grade 4 boys, I really enjoyed having some cuteness and sass today!  All of the students as well as the staff were extremely nice and welcoming!  Since I had at least met all of them it was a much smoother transition too.

Junior Prep is putting on their annual end of the year play and they are having rehersals every morning.  I somehow got talked into helping the dancers but it has actually been really fun!  They are so adorable trying so hard to get all of their moves right, especially the boys.  It will definitely be interesting to see when they actually do their performance and luckily I will still be here to witness it!

Although I was sad to leave Grade 4, today was an excellent start to Grade 2 and I am looking forward to everything that is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment