Monday, August 16, 2010

Boys boys boys

Today has been a rather chill day outside of school...I have been able to get some things accomplished!  We are trying to decide what we are going to do during the holiday because we want to take advantage of our time off.  I have heard that there is the world's highest bungee jump about 2 hours from here and I definitely want to check it out! 

Since everyone has been asking for pictures, I've been trying to take some to give you an idea of life here!

My classroom...with the boys hard at work!

Since the students get out for holiday on Thursday, this week is full of excitement and energy!  There is a lot going on to wrap up the end of the term; drawing contests, family game night, assembly, etc.  All of the schools here go year round with a 2-3 week break in between every term.  I can't really decide if I like this schedule or the American schedule better...I think I would REALLY miss summer break! 


Some of my enthusiastic boys posing for a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Go bungee jumping! One of the girls in my pledge class was just telling me about doing that this past summer--it sounded amazing! Miss you Lauren!!

    - Eileen

    ReplyDelete