Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Food...FINALLY!

Highlight of the day...eating a cheeseburger!  At Steers they have "Wacky Wednesday" where all of their burgers are buy one, get one free and they deliver!  Aegan (Ms. Baxen's son) is a frequent patron and I'm sure I am going to become one too.  Although I have no idea what I was really eating, it tasted wonderful!  It was by far the best thing I have eaten since I arrived.  And I still haven't figured out what "South African" food really is!?

Highlight #2...the cows wandering passed my window.  As I was preparing to teach my lesson for tomorrow I heard a strange noise outside of the window.  When I looked out, I saw a line of 5-6 cows just walking down the road followed by a man.  It was a very strange sight!

Due to the time change, I still haven't been able to sleep very well at night.  After 6 days of this it is beginning to catch up to me and needless to say I am exhausted.  With the help of Melatonin, hopefully I will be able to get some much needed rest tonight.  Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Yessss... cheeseburgers. That's awesome. BTW, I just stopped by your house to see your mamma in her gown, your baby niece, annnnnd Michael making a deer feeding trough at 10 at night. Yes, it's all true. I also picked up your STUPID plants that spilled in my car. They're not stupid, but for dang sure annoying. :) Jk, you know I love them.

    Have a fun day tomorrow! Hope God blesses you with sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete